Duffy is beacon for those experiencing homelessness and at-risk for it; the vulnerable and marginalized members of our community; a special place where Cape Codders in need can find refuge, compassion, and support.
Our mission is to do everything we can to help our patients rebuild their lives and get back on track from the most basic necessities of food and shelter, to health insurance and critical medical care, to mental health and substance use disorder programs. We envision Cape Cod as a community where everyone has access to quality health care, safe affordable housing, and a life filled with hope and purpose.
Each gift to Duffy Health Center truly makes an impact on the programs and services we provide. Here are some of the reasons your support is vital to the work we do.
- Our General Operating Fund supports the staff and all of our programs and services. We can’t do this important work without support.
- The Housing First Fund helps secure a place to live and furniture for clients who are unhoused.
- Our Bridge Fund provides assistance to patients who are in recovery and transitioning into sober housing.
- In From the Streets is a life-saving resource for Cape Codders who need emergency shelter or temporary housing due to severe weather or respite for medical issues.
- Our Small Favors Fund gives help with little but necessary things like a haircut, toiletries, a meal or a prescription copay.
- The Building Fund supports Duffy’s mission and vision in tangible ways as our infrastructure grows and evolves with new technology, exam rooms and workspace.
- Our Jeanne Marie Shriber Fund was created in memory of Jeanne.