Duffy in the News
- Pathways to Recovery (May 11, 2023, WCAI-FM)
- The weeks and months after giving birth are hard. For Cape moms, there’s a support system. (April 7, 2023, Cape Cod Times)
- Animal tranquilizer makes street drugs more dangerous. Cape Codders explain what to know. (April 3, 2023, Cape Cod Times)
- Wellness Wednesday: Duffy Health Center’s Support Group for Postpartum Depression and Anxiety (February 22, 2023, 99.9 The Q)
- Duffy Health Center aids people experiencing homelessness on Cape Cod (Opinion, January 28, 2023, Cape Cod Times)
- Housing Could Get $11.4M from County ARPA Pot (January 13, 2023, Provincetown Independent)
Our biannual newsletter, Duffy Doings, highlights Duffy Health Center programs, team members, community partners and more. Read online below, and if you would like to receive a copy to your home, sign up for our mailing list by emailing email@example.com.
Catch up on recent Duffy News by reading our e-newsletters! Receive updates straight to your inbox by signing up for our mailing list using the form below.
Duffy On the Air
Spectrum: Interview with Daniel Rodrigues, Associate Director of Substance Use Disorder Services
In August 2020, Duffy Health Center’s Associate Director of Substance Use Disorder Services was interviewed on Spectrum, a local podcast produced by 106 WCOD and hosted
Higher Education & Social Justice
On our most recent episode of Health Matters: Cape Cod, we had the opportunity to speak with two leaders on the state and national level in
The Value of Philanthropy and the Monthly Gift
In this episode we speak with Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution. Erica works with non-profit clients nationally and internationally on growing monthly giving programs.
Perfectly Different Faces
We have officially published a children’s book about the Duffy Team and the people we serve!
Perfectly Different Faces is written by Melissa Payne and illustrated by Jeremy Wurzburg, both staff on our Recovery Support team here at Duffy Health Center.
In an effort to stay connected early in the pandemic, Duffy staff shared favorite children’s books through a daily segment called “Read Along with Duffy.” As a grand finale, Melissa & Jeremy surprised us all with this incredible story that teaches children (and adults!) about empathy & the goodwill we can show to our most vulnerable neighbors. You can watch them read the story below.
Perfectly Different Faces is available for purchase via Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon, and includes a learning guide outlining Duffy Health Center’s core values. $10 of every purchase goes back to support recovery services at Duffy Health Center.