Becoming a Patient
The focus of the Duffy Health Center Connections program is to simplify the enrollment process for our clients.
Our Connections Case Managers have a skillful approach to offering positive support while getting clients the benefits they need. An initial conversation about insurance often leads to referrals to housing, detox, counseling, and other services – and continued engagement with Duffy and other resources.
Call (508) 771–9599 for more information.
If you do not currently have health insurance, you may meet with one of our Connections Case Managers to explore what options may be available to you.
When applying for health insurance, please bring:
- Two most recent pay stubs
- If self-employed, please bring most current tax return
- Legal proof of identity, for example, license or state ID card, passport, or green card
If 65 or older, please bring these items in addition to the above:
- Medicare card
- Most recent bank statement
- Vehicle registration
- Proof of any life insurance and/or other assets
Humbled & Inspired
“I’ve been working at Duffy for more than 20 years and what has remained unchanged is the compassionate hands-on care that we provide to our patients every day.”
Cindy Glista, RN