Welcome to Duffy Health Center
Good health is key to a good life. Feeling safe, supported, and healthy will help you reach your goals. Staff at Duffy are here to listen and to help. Our staff will respect your unique needs and circumstances.
Once you become a Duffy Health Center patient, your team members will provide health care services with trust, dignity, respect, and the ongoing support needed to restore your health. It’s our mission to improve the quality of life for vulnerable populations through compassionate care.
Becoming a patient at Duffy Health Center
As our patient, you have access to quality, affordable health care, including medical, mental health, and preventive care, substance use treatment and support services. We have primary care providers, mental health and substance use counselors and case managers to help you manage your health. Duffy Health Center is a patient-centered medical home where the patient is an important part of the care team and where they have rights and responsibilities.
Duffy Health Center cares for all patients regardless of ability to pay. Fees are based on a sliding scale. We also accept state-sponsored health insurances (e.g. MassHealth) and Medicare. If you need services and are uninsured, please call (508) 771-9599 to make an appointment with a Connections Case Manager so they can help assess your eligibility.
- Expertise: Care from a team that includes primary care providers, mental health and substance use clinicians and counselors, and case managers.
- Partnership: Care that includes you as a respected and active member of a team who helps manage your health.
- Convenience: Care that is easy to schedule, with early and late appointments, and new ways to stay connected with your team through our patient portal.
- Collaboration: Care that is coordinated with other health care providers – at Duffy and beyond – when you need it.
- Choose your primary care provider.
- Give consent for your care team to share information about your health.
- Let us know when you see other health providers so we can help coordinate the best care for you.
- Learn about your conditions and what you can do to stay as healthy as possible.
- Set realistic goals for yourself to help meet your targets for health and recovery.
- Keep scheduled appointments or call to reschedule or cancel as soon as possible.
If you are ready to become a patient at Duffy Health Center, your first step is to make an appointment with a Connections Case Manager by calling (508) 771-9599.
If possible, please fill out these forms and bring them to your first appointment: